Octagon Wildlife is deeply saddened by the passing of J Foster Pate on October 31, 2011, a volunteer advisory board member for 30 years and large contributor to the growth of the Fort Myers area. Click here to read more about Foster.
Many of our supporters do not wish to be recognized for privacy reasons.
The list below are those who want to be recognized and links to their businesses appear in white.
We apologize to supporters we have missed!
- Charlotte Community Foundation
- Charlotte County Chamber of Commerce
- Punta Gorda Chamber of Commerce
- Southwest Florida Community Foundation - Helping to meet the needs of people through responsible giving.
- George Ellsworth - Founder of Ellsworth Heating and Cooling
- Sandy O'Grady - owner of Suncoast One Title located in Punta Gorda and sponsor of Octagon Wildlife's membership to the Punta Gorda Chamber of Commerce.
- Saint Andrews South Golf Club - Charlotte County's hottest place for golf and lunch
- Diamond Limousine of Fort Myers - Serving Southwest Florida's chauffeur-driven limousine and stretch limo needs.
- Christine M Lindsey - Octagon's volunteer webmaster since 2002 located in Bokeelia, FL and known as 'The Sprout Queen'
- Grand Illusions Creative Resources - Everything art located in Fort Myers, FL
- Harry Chapin Food Bank - Helps feed SW Florida's hungry and donates non human consumable food products to our animals. Thanks to Neal and food bank volunteers, a pair of our tigers are enjoying their new pool.
- Florida Weekly - News and Entertainment source for Fort Myers, Naples, and Charlotte county.
- Babcock Wilderness Ranch - Helping to preserve some of the 'old' Florida located off Rt 31 in Punta Gorda.
- The Yoga Sanctuary - Sharing the passion of yoga by providing a warm, safe environment located in Punta Gorda.
- Fisherman's Village - Shop, dine, or just relax on the water in downtown Punta Gorda.
- HONC - Residential and Commercial Development.
- Bean, Whitaker, Lutz and Kareh, Inc. - Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Land Planning.
- Equality Punta Gorda - Promoting the LBGT community and surrounding areas.
- Make Your Mark Golf Accessories - Makers of the Original Marker Magic
- Foster and Sherry Pate - Long time supporters located in Fort Myers, FL
- Dr Carmen Aulino, DDS - General denistry located in Fort Myers, FL
- Sweetbay Market - Located in North Fort Myers, FL
- Super Target - Various locations in Lee County, FL
- Kinetico Water Systems of SWFL - located in Venice
- Coral Rock - Located in Punta Gorda
- Sarasota Inter-City Meats - Octagon's meat supplier
- St. Deny's Foundation - doing great things for the animal world
- TJ Thesier Trucking LLC
- Punta Gorda Calusa National Bank
- Ron Butrum Installations - 941-915-5343
- Charlotte Sun Newspaper
- Van Davis - CPA
- The Allen Family - located in Fort Myers, FL formerly of OK
- Cougar Contracting - Southwest Florida's experienced site developers.
- Charlotte Symphony - Charlotte county's own symphony orchestra.
- Kinzie's Wholesale Nursery - Fort Myers FL 239-332-0210 (donated 30 mahogany trees)
- Michael Vires - Artist who graciously designed and painted the large mural at the sanctuary's entrance.
The following 3 organizations and their staff graciously donated their time and services for a tiger cub born with deformities and left in Octagon's care.
- Dr. Kurt Winter - Punta Gorda Animal Hospital.
- Dr Scott Wouk - Providing mobil/house call vet services (941-875-4050).
We also like to thank all of our volunteers and want them to know how much the animals appreciate their hard work, dedication, and love!!
Proud Members of
Winner of PGCC's 2010&2011 Business of the Year Award
Charlotte County Chamber of Commerce